Ghaziabad is a famous city having a vast population and a lot of Banquet hall service providersyet finding the best service provider in Ghaziabad is a difficult task.SurfIndia is an authentic directory portal that has listed many honest and professional agencies that offer the best banquet hall services in Ghaziabad. Their service charges are the best in the market. All the enlisted companies have many years of working experience, and they have accomplished many projects successfully.
It’s your big day, and everything should happen as per your choices and dreams. So what if you have dreamed of marrying in an exotic location. Everything can be arranged with the right knowledge and proper planning. It’s the biggest day of your life...READ MORE
Nowadays, many of us want our party or function to be a grand and memorable event with top-class facilities. So, booking a Banquet hall to celebrate the events and important occasions can be a sensible option. A banquet hall is a place or a venue with all kinds of facilities like in-house catering, a large area to accommodate guests, a beautiful interior, theme-based decorations, a Wi-Fi facility, car parking, etc. But getting the best banquet hall that offers superior facility is a difficult task to achieve.SurfIndia is a directory portal that gives you the name and other specifications of the best and genuine Banquet hall service providers. The enlisted companies on the sites provide world-class Banquet hall services in Ghaziabad. All the listed agencies on the site are authentic, reliable, and background verified.
A wedding day is one of the most important and memorable events in the life of a person. So everyone wants the best banquet hall that would make their special day more grand and happening as we all know that a wedding requires a lot of planning budget, unique venue, dress, food, decorations and so on. An in a big fat Indian wedding, booking a Banquet Hall that can accommodate a considerable number of attendees can be a sensible idea. After all, a venue is where all the guests gather to witness your wedding and make your wedding day more memorable. Selecting a suitable banquet hall can be a tedious and time-taking task. Here are some bullet points that you must keep in mind to make your day memorable for you and the guests.
1. Consult a wedding planner: Consulting a wedding planner can be a sensible and practical idea to make your occasion more happening. They have connections with the best banquet halls, and a wedding planner understands your vision for the big day. The team of wedding planners helps your fetch a banquet hall that can accommodate masses and involves everything you want on your special day.
2. Catering Services: Food is a significant portion of any wedding and reception. So, before renting any venue or banquet hall, ask your service provider what kind of cuisines will be served to your guests. What are the basic charges for Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian cuisines?
3. Pay attention to the list of attendees: It might not sound a big deal, but trust me the guest's lists play an essential role as it significantly influences the size of the Banquet hall. If the list of your guest is long, you have to go to hotels with banquet halls. Else shortlist requires a nice and cozy venue to get the work done.
4. Consider budget: The charges of the banquet involves foods, decorations, on-demand /time request, music system, liquor, and so on. So before finalizing the wedding place, have detailed knowledge regarding the charges. And it would be best if you discussed with the manager for a hassle-free experience.
5. Various kinds of Banquet halls: Nowadays, we all want to celebrate our special day in a unique style based on different types of themes. So, before renting any venue for the wedding day, please consult with the property owner or manager of the banquet, whether they offer any unique style.
6. Venue should be Comfortable: Make sure that the banquet hall has an ample amount of space to accommodate guests, and they should not feel cramped. Cross-check with the washroom and powder room. Not having a clean and hygienic bathroom can leave a wrong impression on your attendees.
7. Location of the Venue and back-ups: Kindly check the banquet hall's location and are the back-up plans they have If in case of rain.
8. Extra facilities: Before booking banquet halls for weddings, make sure they offer extra facilities like Wi-Fi facilities, a smoking zone, ample space for parking, charging stations, etc.
|Types Of Banquet Hall||Guest up-to 100||Guest up-to 500||Guest >500|
An informal function can be defined as no formalities and procedures to be followed on seating, serving, and there are no dress codes. The service offered by casual banquets is above sex, caste, and rank. These functions commonly involve entertainment, and one can witness the normal behavior of the attendees in the informal event.
No, banquet halls do not charge an extra amount for the DJs, as all the charges for these facilities are included in the main bill. But if the place does not provide DJ service then you may have to pay extra to the outside vendor you will hire.
Yes, you get an option to bring liquor from outside. But for a hassle-free experience, kindly consult with the banquet hall manager.