You may live in a one BHK apartment or a three-story bungalow; your house will only feel your own if it will represent your style. There are many factors on which your style depends on from your mood to your personality. Interior designers are those skilled experts who can help you figure out your style and design your home in that manner. They give you various services like planning your space, designing the space as per the plan, and decorating the same. SurfIndia is a website that has enlisted the best Interior designers in Chennai. Explore the site and select the one that suits your requirement.
The kitchen is the most used space in an Indian home. Indians cook a lot of food with a lot of love for their big families, yet still, it’s seen that we don’t pay enough attention to our kitchen design. The kitchen needs to be designed in...READ MORE
We strive to uphold the beauty in our lifestyles and surroundings, which affects our mood and feelings. Our house is the place where we spend most of our time, that is why it is a must that we beautifully design it for our happiness. So, hire...READ MORE
Decorating your home or office is a job that requires creativity. Each house has its vibes that match the vibes of the owner. While renovating the house, finding the...READ MORE
Everyone has a different taste and preference, we all have our separate style from our clothes to our cars then why live in a mainstream house. Just like your cupboard and your garage, your house should depict your personality. To convert your place from a house to home, a home that oozes your distinct style, we have lined up the finest Interior designer from Chennai. They will discuss your dream, budget, requirements, and constraints. To find interior designers services in Chennai, you should check out the online directory called SurfIndia. So, browse the site and hire interior designers at a budgeted price.
Hiring an Interior designer is a big decision as you will be investing a lot of money so, before making a final decision, you should not hesitate to ask the question about the following things:
1. Qualification of Designer~Ensure that the designer you are working with highly qualifies in their respective field.
2. The portfolio of previous work completed~The previous work completed by them will give a brief idea about their level of expertise.
3. Pricing Plans or cost of services~One of the most important parts to discuss is their cost and if their cost will fit your limited budget.
4. Will the design involve structural alterations~If you are only planning to renovate your house, you must ask them if they are planning any structural alteration because these kinds of alterations will shake your budget and timeline.
5. Name of the sub-contractors they will use~The designer's job only consists of designing and decorating, so they will hire a subcontractor for all the manual work. Make sure to ask them about the sub-contractor they intend to use in your project.
6. The designer's personal style~Every designer has a personal style like some are pro in vintage style and others prefer the eclectic style. It's your job to ensure that the personal style matches your designer's personal style.
7. Timeline for the project~In the construction or renovation process, you will either leave the comfort of your home or stay in between uncomfortable fabrication before hiring the designing to ensure that the work will be completed in a a reasonable period of time.
|1 BHK (Rs.)||2 BHK (Rs.)||3/4 BHK (Rs.)||Office (Rs.)|
Interior designers are license professionals; they design the home to include architectural changes, furnishing, and decoration. They work on the design of the home and style them to match the personality of the homeowner.
Yes, hiring an interior designer for a bedroom is a great idea as your bedroom is a place where you lose all your troubles, and the designer will ensure that your bedroom will give you peace of mind.
One can go with modern shades of grays and whites if they want classic bedroom ideas; you should choose earth colors like browns, greens, and maroon. If you want to create a chic look bedroom, then go with blue and yellow. These color palettes should not only be followed t walls, ensure that you are buying the matching furniture, curtains, and bedsheets as well.
Yes, you can surely design a house using the right references, but make sure you have the right skills because choosing the right color palette and furniture looks easier on paper than in real life. If you lack these skills, then you can easily hire an Interior designer at budgeted prices.